Avanquest Software's line of photo-related products is expanding, thanks to its initial successes.
This segment is becoming a key focus of the software publisher's positioning.
With its impressive experience in Photo software, Avanquest Software is renewing its lineup in this segment as part of its strategy of shifting to online. Its enhanced line of innovative new products, consisting of downloadable software, Internet sites and mobile applications, is a hit with the public, as each month that passes is confirming.
- InPixio Photo Clip and InPixio Photo Maximizer are the two latest Photo softwares developed by Avanquest under its InPixio brand name. Today they are the best alternative to the traditional retouching products, making the cutting, cropping and mounting functions more accessible so each user can become a professional photographer. Based on the latest photo retouching technologies, PhotoClip is ranked among the world's best sellers on the avanquest.com e-commerce platform, selling nearly 1,000 copies a month. Photo Maximizer, which zooms in on a phopto without losing definition, is also among the 10 top-selling software products in Europe, particularly in France.
- In mobile applications, Avanquest is capitalizing on the success of its PhotoCards and InstaCards, applications that turn your photos taken on Smartphones into postcards, no matter where you are in the world. Downloaded nearly 300,000 times, they are now available on all platforms: iOS, Android and since recently Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8. This Photo line was recently expanded with Photos On TV : this innovative application lets you broadcast your photos from your Smartphone to your connected TV set, as easy as can be, with no peering or wire connection. It has been downloaded more than 100,000 times in less than three months.
- Web-to-print services (distance printing of photos in various formats) is the third component of the Avanquest photo products lineup. Very popular in the United States through sites like mycustomcase.com for personalizing Smartphone cases and canvasworld.com for canvases, this business has experienced a sales increase of 50% over the first nine months of the 2012-2013 financial year. The next stage in this development is improved distribution of similar offers in Europe.
In summary :
- Nearly 1,000 sales of InPixio Photo Clip per month.
- Photo-related mobile applications available on all platforms, dowloaded nearly 500,000 times.
- Sales on Web-to-print sites up 50% during the first nine months of the year.